Thank you for your interest in employment with Personal Care Choices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking caregivers with experience in Elder Care, Disability Services, Hospice Care, and Companion/Sitter Services. If you are at least 21 yrs. old, have a high school diploma or GED, reliable transportation and the desire to help those in need, we would enjoy the opportunity to interview you for any of our open positions.
Applying for employment requires the completion of an application and an interview. Please feel free to apply at any of our offices or you can print off an application using the link provided below. If printing an application, please complete it in full and bring your completed application along with the following items when you apply:
- • Valid Tennessee Driver's License
- • Social Security Card
- • Proof of automobile insurance (minimum of liability coverage required)
- • Proof of TB Skin test (must have been completed within last two years)
- • Two letters of reference
- • CPR/First Aid cards and or any training certificates (if applicable)
All applicants must pass drug screen, as well as an extensive background check.
Personal Care Choices offers their employees:
- • competitive pay
- • paid training
- • paid vacation (for both Full and Part time positions)
- • 401(K
- • medical, dental and vision benefits available
If you need further information please feel free to call our office between the hours of 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
--- We encourage students in college needing supplemental hours to apply.
Download an application.